Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 4 hours 45 minutes Servings: 4
4 ounces (113 g) catfish (cut into 1- inch cubes)
4 ounces (113 g)
shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 bacon slices, chopped
1¼ cups vegetable broth
¾ cup sliced celery stalk
¼ teaspoon minced garlic
½ cup chopped onion
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
½ tablespoon Cajun seasoning
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Select the Sauté function on your Instant Pot and add the oil into it.
2. Put the onion, garlic, celery, and bacon to the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add all the remaining to the pot except seafood.
4. Stir well, then secure the cooker lid.
5. Select the Slow Cook function on a medium mode.
6. Keep the pressure release handle on venting position. Cook for 4 hours.
7. Once done, remove the lid and add the seafood to the gravy.
8. Secure the lid again, keep the pressure handle in the venting position.
9. Cook for another 45 minutes then serve.
Per Serving calories: 437 | fat: 13.1g | protein: 21.3g | carbs: 56.7g | fiber: 2.6g | sodium: 502mg