Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 2
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
1 large red onion, chopped.
2 cloves garlic, minced.
¾ cup chicken broth.
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste.
¼ cup Merlot. 3 tbsps. chia seeds.
2 tbsps. basil, chopped finely.
Salt and pepper to taste.
3 cups mushrooms, sliced.
1 (10 oz.) package buckwheat ramen noodles, cooked.
2 tbsps. Parmesan, shaved.
2 tsps. sugar.
1. Rinse chicken; set aside.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to the crockpot and mix.
3. Place chicken cubes on top of the vegetables and do not mix.
4. In a large bowl, combine broth, tomato paste, wine, chia seeds, basil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour over the chicken.
5. Cover and cook on low for 7–8 hours or on high for 3 ½–4 hours.
6. To serve, spoon chicken, mushroom mixture, and sauce over hot cooked buckwheat ramen noodles. Top with shaved Parmesan.
Nutrition: Calories: 213 g. Fat: 10 g. Protein: 56 g. Carbs: 45 g. Cholesterol: 230 mg. Sugar: 0 g.