Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 24
2/3 cup white sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 cup banana puree
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg, beaten slightly
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup flour
2 tsps. baking powder
½ tsp. salt 1 cup semi-sweet
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease and bake a 10×15-inch baking pan.
2. Beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until light.
3. Beat the egg and vanilla.
4. Fold in the banana puree: mix baking powder, flour, and salt in another bowl.
5. Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread in the pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition: Calories: 174 Fat: 8.2 g. Protein: 1.7 g.