Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 8 hours Servings: 4
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 tsp. lemon zest, grated
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
½ tsp. each salt and pepper
3 tbsps. lemon juice
4–5-lb. boneless lamb shoulder roast
1 tbsp. honey 6 shallots, quartered
2 tsps. cornstarch 2 tsps. Olive oil
1. Stir the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
2. Rub the spice mixture into the lamb shoulder. Make sure to coat the whole roast.
3. Spray the slow cooker with olive oil and add the lamb.
4. Mix the honey and lemon juice and then pour over the meat.
5. Arrange the shallots beside the meat in the slow cooker.
6. Cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Serve. You can make a gravy by transferring the juice from the slow cooker to a medium saucepan. Thoroughly mix the cornstarch into a bit of water until smooth. Then mix into the juice and bring to a simmer. Simmer until mixture thickens.
Nutrition: Calories: 240 Fat: 11 g. Protein: 31 g.