Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 lb. chicken breast, skinless, boneless, and diced
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 cup heavy cream
16 oz whole wheat pasta
3 1/2 cups water
6 oz basil pesto
1. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
2. Add oil into the inner pot of instant pot and set the pot on sauté mode.
3. Add chicken to the pot and sauté until brown.
4. Add remaining except for parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and pesto and stir well.
5. Seal pot with lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
6. Once done, release pressure using quick release. Remove lid.
7. Stir in parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and pesto and serve.
Nutrition: Calories 475 Fat 14.7 g Carbohydrates 57 g Sugar 2.8 g Protein 28.7 g Cholesterol 61 mg