Prep Time: 9 minutes Cooking Time: 17 minutes
1 lb. broccoli
olive oil, divided
1 ½ teaspoons
3 cups cubed
½ teaspoon black
¼ teaspoon sea
salt, fine grated
1. Set the oven to 450, and then place a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Drizzle your broccoli with a tablespoon of oil, and toss to coat.
3. Take out from the oven, and spoon the broccoli. Leave oil at the bottom of the bowl and add in your tomatoes, toss to coat, then mix tomatoes with a tablespoon of honey. place on the same baking sheet.
4. Roast for fifteen minutes, and stir halfway through your cooking time.
5. Add in your bread, and then roast for three more minutes.
6. Whisk two tablespoons of oil, vinegar, and remaining honey. Season. Pour this over your broccoli mix to serve.
Nutrition: 226 Calories 7g Protein 12g Fat