Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 6 minutes Servings: 4
1 tbsp. Erythritol.
1 tbsp. lemon juice.
½ tsp. tomato sauce.
½ cup of water.
¼ tsp. dried rosemary.
9 oz. beef loin.
3 oz. celery root, grated.
3 oz. bacon, sliced.
1 tbsp. walnuts, chopped.
2 tsps. butter.
¾ tsps. garlic, diced.
1 tsp. salt.
1. Cut the beef loin into the layer and spread it with the dried rosemary, butter, and salt.
2. Then place over the beef loin: grated celery root, sliced bacon, walnuts, and diced garlic.
3. Roll the beef loin and brush it with olive oil.
4. Secure the meat with the help of the toothpicks.
5. Place it in the tray and add a ½ cup of water.
6. Cook the meat in the preheated to 365º F oven for 40 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, make the sticky sauce: mix up together Erythritol, lemon juice, 4 tbsps. of water, and butter.
8. Preheat the mixture until it starts to boil.
9. Then add tomato sauce and whisk it well.
10. Bring the sauce to boil and remove from the heat.
11. When the beef loin is cooked, remove it from the oven and brush it with the cooked sticky sauce very
12. Slice the beef roll and sprinkle with the remaining sauce.
Nutrition: Calories: 248 g. Fat: 17.5 g. Fiber: 0.5 g. Carbs: 2.2 g. Protein:20.7 g.