Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
1 teaspoon butter
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
6 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, sliced
1/3 cup Cheddarcheese, shredded
1 bell pepper, cut on the wedges
1. Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil in the skillet and add chicken.
2. Sprinkle the meat with Taco seasoning and mix up well.
3. Roast chicken for 10 minutes over the medium heat. Stir it from time to time.
4. Then transfer the cooked chicken in the plate.
5. Add remaining olive oil in the skillet.
6. Then add bell pepper and roast it for 5 minutes. Stir it all the time.
7. Mix up together bell pepper with chicken.
8. Toss butter in the skillet and melt it.
9. Put 1 tortilla in the skillet.
10. Put Cheddar cheese on the tortilla and flatten it.
11. Then add chicken-pepper mixture and cover it with the second tortilla. Roast the quesadilla for 2 minutes from each side.
12. Cut the cooked meal on the halves and transfer in the serving plates.
Nutrition: Calories 167, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Carbs 16.4 g, Protein 24.2 g